Copy files in seconds



Friends I hope you will be fine and enjoying your life. Friends I usually  have to copy heavy files from my computer to flash drive. Some times I download music, videos, photos and other material for my use. But when I want to copy my data in my flash drive, it takes long time to copy. I believe you must have  such problem as well.  Now-a-days we are very inclined towards  movies, music, video and video games. But when we copy them in our flash drives they take long time to copy especially heavy files. Last month I downloaded a software from a website and installed it in my PC. Now whenever I copy files, it takes few minutes to complete. Now I can copy heavy files in a short period of time. It saves my time and doesn't slow down the computer and other running applications on it. 

So friends it is interesting, isn't it? Interestingly enough it is available on the internet free of licence. Software name is TERA COPY. Its size is very small and it works very well.


  • In order to download this software you can search it in Google search engine, you will get many links to download this software.


Screen short 1




Screen short 2





Thank you very much friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment